Friday, September 3, 2010

Cancer Medicine and Wikki Stix

This week my doctor started me on a new chemotherapy
called Navelbine because she found cancer on
my chest bone. So far the only side reaction I have
had is sweating. I'm still on hercepton for my breast
cancer.

My mom spent a week with me and the children.
We visited the American Textile Museum, Great
Brook State Farm Park, took a walk on the Chelmsford
Bike Path, went to Salisbury State Park and did lots of
art together and saw some great friends!

The last two days I've been trying out landscape
art using Wikki Stix http://www.wikkistix.com/index.php
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BedXlk-4ozk&feature=player_embedded

It's been a lot of fun. I plan to try out many art mediums this
fall.

Next week school starts for the children and we begin our fall
schedule. Pray I can return to the full weekends I have
for the children as it is important to both of us. Being sick
has been an excuse for their dad to limit it to day visits
on Saturdays and Sundays and one child overnight.

This has hurt both the children and myself tremendously
and is very frustrating as we know we can all handle
a full weekend just fine.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get your weekends back. Let me know what works for Adriana and Ana to get together! I know Adriana would love that!!

    ReplyDelete